20 Dec 2010

oh dear

Well, I got about this far with my manta rays...
...when my almost-eight-year-old tablet promptly shat itself and has been misbehaving ever since. I believe there is something tablet-shaped under the Christmas tree, though, because - like a 6'4, dark-haired, male Emma Frost - the Mr somehow knew.

But I mustn't dally on white lingerie. I doodled this horrible thing just now:


If you haven't been watching the Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes series, you really should be. It had Mockingbird. In a cartoon!

2 comments:

  1. If that is a "horrible thing," I think you need to reevaluate what horrible things constitute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,I must really love horrible 'cause this is probably the HOTTEST Mockingbird sketch you've done!THANK YOU for sketching Bobbi in her classic/BEST costume-sugoi ne!

    ReplyDelete