26 Oct 2010

Veil


Out of all the Avengers Academy kids, I think Veil and Mettle are tied as my favourites. As simple as it is, I just think Veil's design is completely and totally awesome. I did a pencil sketch of her a while back (which I obviously hate now) and had the sudden urge to draw her again, but to ink it with actual pens. Shock! Horror! It was actually really fun (the last time I inked something by hand was years ago) so I'm looking forward to doing more of it.

Also! Thank you so much Awesomed By Comics for the mention the other day! I'm so thrilled someone liked my Fin Fang Foom so much. The compliments were lovely and meant a lot to me, so thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Jen,this looks GREAT!I usually tend to draw with an ink pen myself(have since I was a kid...)

    ReplyDelete